Monday 26 March 2012

An anniversary to celebrate :)

A year ago tomorrow, a wonderful group of family, friends and future family all gathered on the breathtaking beach of Whitehouse, Jamaica to witness the joining of two very in love people. My brother and my sister-in-law.

I have been waiting to post these photos because I knew their anniversary was approaching, and thought this post would have more of a tribute this way.



Sandal's Whitehouse, Jamaica, our weeklong oasis :)



Amazing beach.
Rehersal dinner! Allergic reactions and all... (poor Tanner)

The Bachelorette Party hehe ;)
The Bachelor party!


Wedding day brunch with the ladies!
Simply gorgeous!
Simple remedy for pre-wedding jitters :)

My new sister-in-law :)


Husband and wifey :)
Colin's side (except Brown, he's the "bride's-man").






Not a bad spot for a wedding reception :)





Jamaican sunset, words cannot describe :)

Negril sunset, can't be missed.

Ya mon!







No comments:

Post a Comment