Thursday 24 November 2011

Fitness Photography

The middle of November marks a strange time in the fitness center in Fredericton, NB. People jogging in layers of sweatsuits and pulling 3-a-day workouts is not uncommon. Then one day, people that you have seen consistantly for months appear to have gone down south and sunbathed for weeks. The air is filled with odors of A5 35 and protan, ahhhhh it's time for the NB Bodybuilding and Figure Championship again!

If you have read my "About Me" page, I talked about the same competition I was in 2 years ago. I said I would never do it again, but for the last two years I have been involved with the photography side of things instead.

This year I did a shoot with a couple I have known for a few years, Victoria and Steve. They were both competing and thought it would be a great time to get photos done together and separately. They were such amazing models and I had a fantastic time working with them! Victoria is a registered massage therapist and she suggest we do the shoot at her clinic, a very old, historic building in downtown. It was so perfect!

Here are some of my personal favorites, enjoy!



























Oh, by the way, Victoria placed 2nd in her division (Figure Model Short) and Steve got 3rd in his division (Men's Classic). YAY!!! So happy for you guys, talk about hot couple!





No comments:

Post a Comment